Cult / niche book publisher Telos Publishing is delighted to announce the launch of Telos Moonrise, the new imprint of Telos, which will expand to cover a wider variety of fiction than Telos readers will currently expect. Telos Moonrise will embrace digital publishing but titles will also be available via print on demand paperbacks via Amazon.
‘We have always loved publishing fiction,’ explained Telos’ Publishing Director David J Howe, ‘and with technology now at a point where this can be achieved at a good enough quality, we’re delighted to be able to put the Telos name and standards behind a variety of new titles and projects, all of which we are excited and thrilled to be publishing. Expect some superb fiction from both new and established names in the range, which nicely complements Telos’ main stream of non-fiction publishing.’
Sam Stone, author of the Vampire Gene novels and Zombies at Tiffany’s, is consultant and editor for the imprint and she will be commissioning and looking for titles for the range. ‘I’m thrilled to be working with Telos on this,’ she said. ‘It’s very satisfying to be able to bring into print some evocative and enjoyable work from some excellent authors.’
- The ranges covered by Telos Moonrise are:
- ‘Steampunk Visions’: Explore alternate worlds, past, present and future in our exciting new Steampunk range. There will be action, adventure and, of course, superb gadgets.
- ‘Criminal Pursuits’: Look into the darkest depths of the criminal mind and explore the darker side of humanity with our Crime and Thriller titles.
- ‘Dark Endeavours’: Delve into the supernatural, urban and dark fantasy, or the darkest horror imaginable. Or simply explore fantasy realms and alternate worlds where anything can happen from myth and magic to sword-wielding warriors.
- ‘Sinful Pleasures’: Brings sexual fantasies, love or simply unbridled lust, with good strong stories, believable characters and a large helping of erotica in all its forms.
Telos Moonrise launches with a ‘Dark Endeavours’ title in September 2013: Absinthe and Arsenic, a collection of dark, mysterious and comedic tales by award winning dark fantasy and steampunk author Raven Dane.
For more information about Telos Moonrise: www.telosmoonrise.com